- Served almost 3000 patients
- Conducted 564 visual acuity tests
- Dispensed 352 pairs of reading glasses
- 42 eye surgeries for cataract and pterygium extractions
- Dental hygiene and tooth extractions for 120 patients
- Added two villages to the monthly wellness screenings program
- Worked with NAFDAC (equivalent to FDA) to obtain approval to bring in pharmaceuticals for the mission, reducing time spent with customs and alleviates potential seizure of materials.
Sufficient funding continues to be our biggest challenge, and we are prioritizing accordingly to meet our budget.