Watch this short video from our founder to understand more about our mission, vision and the people we serve.
Support for 2018 Medical Mission to Bonny in Rivers State – Southern Nigeria
I am writing in appreciation and gratitude for your continued support of this ministry. We are planning 2018 medical mission trip and need your prayers and financial help; your contribution will be used for the shipment of already acquired medications and to purchase consumables onsite.
Here is a summary of our work:
- We have partnered with various not for profit organizations for donation of drugs estimated at over $1.86 million for mission trips and the wellness screening program
- Wecare missions volunteers have attended to 26,322 patients during the yearly medical missions that not only provide consultation but also surgical interventions when needed.
- Prescriptions filled at no cost to patient, averaging 8000 per mission
- Conducted over 4700 visual acuity tests
- Dispensed more than 3100 pair of reading glasses
- 366 eye surgeries for cataract and pterygium extractions (Giving back eye sights to children and the elderly)
We thank you in advance for your support and interest in Wecare Missions, Inc. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us at 317-459-0105.
Donate online using by clicking the Donate button below or send a check to:
Wecare Missions, Inc., P.O Box 961, Indianapolis, IN 46206
My most sincere gratitude,
Fatima Madus (Team leader/Missioner)